Thursday, November 11, 2004

Lake Cove Tennis Program -Seabrook

The Iaccino Sisters...!

I don't advertise the Lake Cove Program on my web page because it's a private program designed solely for residents of the Lake Cove sub division and their guests. I have been teaching in Lake Cove for over two years now and many of the same students that started with me then are still participating in the program. Recently I have had a great influx of new students. Tennis is alive and well in Lake Cove!

Today's featured players are two of my newer students, Miranda and Natasha Iaccino. They love tennis and always have a great time at tennis practice. From time to time Miranda draws and colors tennis pictures for me which I keep on the wall in my office at home.

Stay tuned for more Lake Cove Tennis Photos in the next few weeks.

No comments: