Thursday, November 18, 2004

Columbia Lakes Tennis- Boyd Rogers

Today's Featured Player is a participant in my Columbia Lakes Program. Boyd Rogers comes from a tennis playing family that includes a younger brother (Evan), and his mom (Charlyn). All are avid players. An excellent athlete, Boyd excels at both footbal and tennis. He has been a regular participant in my adult drill on Saturday mornings.

It's nice to see Boyd, his brother and mom all enjoying tennis together. It reminds me of my younger days when the Chadwell Family used to all play together. With the great support system Boyd has, he's sure to continue to improve his tennis game. Boyd is in the market for a new racquet. I'm going to let him try the new NCode 6.1 Tour by Wilson this weekend. Who knows...? That racquet could take him to the next level...! (Roger Federer has done ok with it..)

No comments: