Monday, November 01, 2004

Columbia Lakes Tennis Program -Jill Moss

I have a contract to manage tennis lessons at Columbia Lakes Country Club in West Columbia, Texas. This month (Nov) marks my one year anniversary teaching there. I have lessons programs at Columbia Lakes for both adult and junior players. Today's featured player is Jill Moss. Jill has played tennis and taken lessons for a couple of years now as a recreational player and is just about ready to take it to the next level and play competitively. I hope to have a tournament she can enter before the year ends. I predict a bright future for Jill's tennis if she continues to apply herself.

Please check back regularly as I will post one or two photos every day from my various lesson programs and activities around the greater Houston area.

No comments: